Balancing Motherhood, work and time for my Blog during a Pandemic!

Whew, it's been a while and I hate that I let this go for so long.

Let's chat! My blog is a no judgement zone.

How is everyone doing?  How are you coping with working from home? If you aren't working from home and you're an essential worker how are you doing? Like -how are you REALLY doing? 

I will be doing some vlogs soon. I will be adding it to the blog so that I'm not always typing and you can have something visual because I know some prefer to watch than read.

I am very interested in knowing what you do on a daily basis.

Do you have a set routine/schedule?  How is remote going for you with the kiddos?  How is your mental well being? How are you incorporating self care?  Are you doing too much Retail Therapy? Oop!    As you can see I have lots of questions.  Chime in below and let me know what you are doing or not doing. 

Below is a video that I liked in regards to staying mentally healthy.

Be well everyone and we'll chat soon!!!


Styles4uRemixed




Comments

Popular posts from this blog